Friday, March 19, 2010

Wow. Sometimes, time just gets away from me.

I have so much to say, and always such fun stories about Malcolm, but no time to write them at the moment. So, for now, I will leave you with two brief exchanges between us today:

Exchange #1:
We're driving on the way to school...Malcolm sees an ice cream delivery truck. Then later...
Malcolm: OOO! A BEER TRUCK!
Me: WHAT?! Why would that excite you?
Malcolm: First the ice cream, now beer...now both me AND Daddy will be happy!

Heh.

Exchange #2:
Malcolm: (making cereal with bananas) I'm going to grab a knife to cut the banana.
Me: How else would you cut it?
Malcolm: Well...I was going to use my kung fu, but I don't want my hands to get all slimy.

Ah, the fun things kids say. Makes life enjoyable!

More later.


No comments:

Post a Comment